Terms and Conditions
General terms and conditions and customer information
I. General terms and conditions
§ 1 Basic Provisions.
The following terms and conditions apply to contracts that you conclude with us as the provider (Landhaus Jenischpark GbR) via the website https://landhaus-jenischpark.eu. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of your own conditions, if any, is hereby objected to.
(2) A consumer, for the purposes of the following provisions, is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly outside their trade, business, or profession. A business is any natural or legal person or partnership with legal personality that acts in the course of its independent professional or commercial activity when entering into a legal transaction.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract.
(1) The subject matter of the contract is the rental of our houses for a certain period of time.
Our offers on the Internet are non-binding and not a binding offer to conclude a contract.
(2) Your inquiries for the preparation of an offer are non-binding for you. We will make you a binding offer in writing (e.g. by email), which you can accept within 5 days (unless a different deadline is stated in the respective offer).
(3) The processing of the order and the transmission of all information necessary for the conclusion of the contract will be carried out by email, partly in an automated manner. You must therefore ensure that the email address you have provided us with is accurate, that the receipt of emails is technically ensured, and that they are not prevented by spam filters.
§ 3 Special agreements regarding offered payment methods.
(1) Payment via “PayPal” / “PayPal Checkout”.
When selecting a payment method offered via “PayPal” / “PayPal Checkout”, the payment transaction will be processed by the payment service provider PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. (22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg; “PayPal”). The various payment methods offered via “PayPal” will be displayed to you under a corresponding button on our website as well as during the online ordering process. For payment processing, “PayPal” may use further payment services; if special payment conditions apply for this, you will be separately informed of them. For more information about “PayPal”, please see: https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/legalhub-full.
(2) Payment via “Stripe”.
When selecting a payment method offered via “Stripe”, the payment transaction will be processed by the payment service provider Stripe Payments Europe Limited (1 Grand Canal Street Lower, Grand Canal Dock, Dublin, D02 H210, Ireland; “Stripe”). The various payment methods offered via “Stripe” will be displayed to you under a corresponding button on our website as well as during the online ordering process. For payment processing, “Stripe” may use further payment services; if special payment conditions apply for this, you will be separately informed of them. For more information about “Stripe”, please see: https://stripe.com/de.
§ 4 Retaining right, reservation of proprietary rights.
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention if it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been fully paid.
§ 5 Warranty.
(1) The legal rights for defects exist.
(2) As a consumer, you are requested to immediately check the goods for completeness, obvious defects, and transport damage upon delivery and to inform us and the carrier of any complaints as soon as possible. Failure to do so will not affect your legal warranty claims.
(3) If a characteristic of the goods deviates from the objective requirements, the deviation will only be considered agreed if you were informed about it before submitting the declaration of contract by us and the deviation was expressly and separately agreed upon between the parties to the contract.
§ 6 Choice of law
(1) German law shall apply. This choice of law only applies to consumers to the extent that the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer’s habitual residence is not withdrawn (principle of favorability).
(2) The provisions of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) shall not apply expressly.
§ 7 Cancellation policy
(1) A cancellation is possible at any time and free of charge.
(2) After the expiration of 7 days before the arrival date, 80% of the total booking cost is due.
(3) If you wish to cancel your booking, please send us an email with your details to: email@example.com
II. Customer information
1. Identity of the seller
Landhaus Jenischpark GbR
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (ODR) which can be accessed at: https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. Information about the conclusion of the contract.
The technical steps for concluding the contract, the contract itself, and the options for correcting any errors are carried out in accordance with the provisions “Conclusion of the Contract” of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
3. Contract language, storage of contract text
3.1. The language of the contract is German.
3.2. The contract language is German. The complete text of the contract is not stored by us. Before submitting the order, the contract data can be printed or electronically saved using the browser’s print function. After we receive the order, the order data, the legally required information for distance contracts, and the terms and conditions will be sent to you again by email.
3.3. For requests for quotes outside of the online shopping cart system, you will receive all contract details as part of a binding offer in text form, e.g. by email, which you can print out or save electronically.
4. Essential features of the goods or services
The essential characteristics of the goods and/or services can be found in the respective offer.
5. Prices and Payment Terms
5.1. The prices stated in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components, including all applicable taxes.
5.2. The payment methods available to you are indicated under a correspondingly labeled button on our website or in the respective offer.
5.3. The payment claims from the concluded contract are due for immediate payment unless otherwise stated for the respective payment method.
6. Legal warranty rights
The warranty for defects is governed by the provisions of the “Warranty” section of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
These terms and conditions and customer information have been created by the legal experts specialized in IT law of the Händlerbund and are continuously checked for legal conformity. Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and is liable in case of warnings. For more information, please visit: https://www.haendlerbund.de/
last updated: 01/01/2022